What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A system that helps trade investor in trading
- Providing you with a system that can be applied to everything that is traded on stock exchanges
- Providing you with a fundamental side that only the most accessible information is necessary
- Providing you with a set of simple rules that are accompanied by three groups of buy setups
- Providing you with a system that can be applied also to ETFs
- Providing you with a whole system works with tight stops
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Stock Trend System scores 73.57/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.stocktrendsystem.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: stocktrendsystem.com you’ll also be taken through to stocktrendsystem.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)